The WooCommerce 3.0.6 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~47 commits made it into this fix release. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Fixed conflict between global attributes and custom attributes with the same names.
* Fix - Added missing "id" to API for shipping zone methods to support the CLI.
* Fix - Incorrect use of
* Fix - Clone each meta object when cloning WC_Data object to avoid modifying original meta stdClass objects.
* Fix - Fix non numeric warning for some order data.
* Fix - Fixed a warning when no customer country is defined for state input.
* Fix - Use term name when reordering so correct data is passed to the new order.
* Fix - Formatting issues in wc_display_item_meta.
* Fix - Check if IP…
View original post 220 more words